To download this Media Kit, click here
Updated Tuesday 3rd October 2017
Dates: Friday 13th – Sunday 15th October 2017
Location: Sunshine Coast Stadium, Bokarina, Sunshine Coast QLD
Hours: Friday 13th August 9am – 5pm, Saturday 14th August 9am – 5pm & Sunday 15th August 9am – 4pm
Admission: Adults $12, Aged Seniors $10 and children under the age of 16 and accompanied by an adult are free. Free return passes are available on exit.
Parking: There will be onsite parking available, details will be released closer to the event.
The 2017 Sunshine Coast Home Show and Caravan, Camping and Boating Expo is the region’s largest and most successful event of its kind. Over 180 local and regional companies will be on show, with a massive exhibition of products and services for our homes, lifestyles, outdoor living and outdoor adventure.
With 180 exhibiting companies and thousands of products and services to view, you better plan your day! Wear comfortable walking shoes, put on a hat and slap on your sunscreen. Grab your event guide from the Sunshine Coast Daily newspaper prior to the event, or grab a copy as you enter.
Be prepared for a day of adventure, learning, shopping and entertainment. You will need the best part of the day (or three) to see it all. Take a break in the food courts and enjoy the daily cooking demonstrations and entertainment. Be prepared to bring home some new nick nacks, quotes for renovations or a new motorhome or jet ski! Most of all, come prepared for the region’s largest event of its kind, the Sunshine Coast Home Show and Caravan, Camping and Boating Expo!
- Free kids rides.
- Cooking demonstrations with Two Old Ducks
- The Berkley Supertank Fishing Show.
- WIN a trailer and boat package, thanks to North Coast Boating. For more information visit >http://sunshinecoastexpo.com.au/win-a-trailer-boat-package/
- WIN family passes to the 2017 Sunshine Coast Expo, thanks to Australian Events. To enter simply join the Sunshine Coast Expo Email Newsletter Club.
- WIN a 2 day towing course for 2, thanks to Roadcraft. Follow the link for more information and how to enter >http://sunshinecoastexpo.com.au/win-a-2-day-towing-course-for-2/
- WIN a cascade water feature, thanks to Leisure Pools. Visit >http://sunshinecoastexpo.com.au/win-a-cascade-water-feature/ for more information and how to enter.
- WIN a full underbody rustproofing, thanks to DT Rustproofing. Visit >http://sunshinecoastexpo.com.au/win-a-full-underbody-rustproofing/ for more information and how to enter.
2017 Event Guide
The 2017 official Event Guide, a full colour magazine, will be available at the event entrances and in the Sunshine Coast Daily on Wednesday the 11th of October.
The Guide contains all the essential information you need to know about the event, including entertainment details, event maps, complete lists of exhibitors and products on display, prize information, articles, features and more.
Website and Social Media Links
Event Website: https://sunshinecoastexpo.com.au/
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1041389385961826/
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/sunnycoastexpo
List of Exhibitors
To browse the list of exhibitors follow this link >http://sunshinecoastexpo.com.au/list-of-exhibitors/
Event Banners and Flyers
If you are an exhibitor, supporter or advocate of this event, you might like to promote that you will be exhibiting or attending.
Freecall 1800 671 588
Media Enquiries (prior to event)
Australian Events is a Queensland success story. Established in 1987, the Toowoomba-based business has grown into one of the Nation’s largest event management companies in Australia. Australian Events operate 15 major home, lifestyle, trade and farming events throughout Queensland every year.
Freecall 1800 671 588