Thank you for exhibiting with Australian Events at the Sunshine Coast Home Show and Caravan, Camping and Boating Expo. Please complete all compulsory exhibitor forms and any optional forms required. Please ensure forms are submitted before the due dates specified within your exhibition brochure and exhibitor updates. If you have any issues completing the forms, contact the Australian Events office during business hours on FREECALL 1800 671 588.
1. Exhibition Site Enquiry Form (Use this form to enquire about exhibiting)
2. General Enquiry Form (Use this form for general enquiries)
COMPULSORY EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are a compulsory requirement by all exhibitors, food vendors, charity organisations and other exhibits. They form part of your site application and must be completed prior to the event, as per your exhibitor terms and conditions. Please ensure the following forms are submitted by the due dates specified in the exhibitor brochure and exhibitor updates.
1. Compulsory Power Requirements and Risk Assessment Form (All exhibitors MUST complete this form)
2. Compulsory Event Guide Form (All exhibitors MUST complete this form), plus additional advertising options in the Event Guide and Website.
OPTIONAL EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are optional. Only complete the forms if you require the services provided.
1. Prize Sponsorship Options – Including Newsletter Marketing, Kitchen or BBQ Sponsorship or Prize options.
4. Send us your editorial and images – Do you have a great story to tell about your business? Have you just launched a new product or service? Perhaps you have just received a new business award or recognition? Well, we want to hear all about it so we can share your story. Australian Events are always looking for positive stories from our exhibitors. We would like to share your story with our growing audience via our websites, social media channels and email newsletters.
PLEASE NOTE: PARKING IS NOT FREE at this venue for EXHIBITORS (parking fees are set by the venue not Australian Events).
Parking passes can be purchased upon check-in at a cost of $15.00 for a 3 day pass. Failure to purchase a parking pass through Australian Events will result in a $5 entry fee for each entry into the venue.
Parking is at a premium at this event so we encourage exhibitors and staff to carpool or to be dropped off at the venue. The parking pass will allow you to park on Field 7 only.
Parking fees apply from Friday 12th October – Sunday 14th October
During Bump In, access to the venue will be off Sportsmans Parade.
During the Event, access to the venue will be off Nicklin Way.
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
SEND AUSTRALIAN EVENTS LARGE FILES
Do you need to send large files to Australian Events ? Such as video files, commercials, promotional images, etc.
1. Follow this link to register and send us your files