All Visitors to the Event will be required to purchase their tickets online before presenting to the Event Entry. No tickets will be sold at the gate for this Event as a result of COVID-19 contact tracing requirements of Queensland Health. If you attempt to enter the Precinct without a pre-purchased ticket, you will be asked to move away from the Entry and apply for your online ticket via a personal mobile device.
If, in the past fourteen (14) days:
- You have been overseas;
- You have been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You have been in a COVID-19 hotspot;
- You have had COVID-19;
- You have had symptoms consistent with COVID-19,
You will be unable to enter the Event Precinct.
If you have symptoms conducive with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache), we request that you do not enter the Event Precinct.
If you present with symptoms upon entry to the Event (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath) you will not be able to enter the Precinct, but will be taken to a discrete isolation area for further investigation.
- Social distancing measures of 1.5 metres between people/household groups must be maintained at all times.
- Hand sanitisation stations and hand washing stations will be available within the Event Precinct and will be identified by signage around the Precinct. Patrons are encouraged to ensure that they regularly wash and/or sanitise their hands during their visit to the Precinct.
- Aggression and abuse of our staff and other attendees will not be tolerated. Anyone presenting signs of aggression or becoming abusive will be removed from the Precinct.
- Regular Event announcements will be conducted over the PA system to remind all attendees at the event to ensure hygiene considerations are observed.
- Social Distancing Ambassadors will be employed specifically to monitor and encourage social distancing in all walkways, on exhibitor sites and in high traffic areas.
- In the event that people find themselves in a queued situation at the entry point to the event venue, we ask that you practice physical distancing in your household groups of no less than 1.5 metres.
- And… please – no kissing, hugging and handshakes whilst in the event precinct.
Vulnerable persons at risk of coronavirus are encouraged to view information provided by Queensland Health at the following sites:
- Advice for people at risk of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for people with chronic health conditions
Thank you for your assistance.
HELPING TO KEEP QUEENSLAND SAFE